GIS Mapping :
What is GIS mapping ?
GIS Mapping : The geographic information system (GIS) is a framework for gathering, managing, and analyzing data. Rooted in the science of geography, GIS integrates many types of data. It analyzes spatial location and organizes layers of information into visualizations using maps and 3D scenes. With this unique capability, GIS reveals deeper insights into data, such as patterns, relationships, and situations—helping users make smarter decisions.
How GIS Works
GIS technology applies geographic science with tools for understanding and collaboration. It helps people reach a common goal: to gain actionable intelligence from all types of data.
- Easy-to-understand visual display through map and tables.
- Identify suitable location for future business/factory/office set up.
- Improve travel time through quickest access thereby leading to greater efficiencies and savings through lower costs.
- Get detailed graphical overview of geography, demographics, population spread in terms of community, income, employment, etc.
- Identify ethnic groups and weaker sections for priority development.
- Access latest GIS data – Pan India, including official Administrative Boundary for Country, State, District, Sub-District and Villages.
- City Data: Get the latest GIS-based data for Tier 1 & 2 cities with accurate information at the street level.
- Division-wise City Mapping in GIS: Get clear visibility of Boundaries Ward-based/Pin Code-based/ Locality-based/ Sub-Locality-based.
- Access to 1500 theme-based POI data set for the entire country. Theme-based information available for Hotels, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, ATMs, Educational Institutions etc, all customized as per client request.
- View the latest national Road Network including National Highways, State Highway and Major Roads, along with landmarks; national Rail network along with major Junctions and Stations.
- Theme-specific high end GIS-based solutions, including modules and utilities, prepared exclusively for clients based on their focus, need and priority.
- Maps available in various formats including .shp / mapinfo / AutoCad /.tab / KML / WKT / KMZ / GEOJSON / CSV.